August 28, 2010

Mascherano Arrives

"I am pleased and proud to be forming a part of a team that has won everything," was Javier Mascherano's declaration earlier today as he posed for the customoary photos in front of the club's crest. Mascherano, who'll be biding the weekend in Barcelona before reporting for his physical and all that jazz on Monday, expressed how glad he is to be joining the team and his eagerness to contribute:

"It is a dream come true because of what it all means. After everything I have done in the past few years this is great, but above all because I will play for a great team with great people."

"Just like I have with every team I have played for I will give everything and really want to help in any way I can. I want to adapt now as quickly as possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment