- Following Gerard Pique's unforgettable ad for cookie brand Galletas Principe de Beuckelaer, the company released this poster in congratulations to him after winning the World Cup with Spain. And I think I'm going to start calling him Principe Pique from now on.
- Andres Iniesta hasn't signed any Hollywood contracts, but when his footie career has run its course he'll always have his wine business to fall back on - he'll be producing red, white and rose wines bearing the name 'Iniesta' by September.
- Iniesta has also been featured in the July edition of El Mundo magazine, and what do you know, he has hair! Pictures of the spread as well as english translations of the articles here.
- Just because: Spain's U-19 squad (milling with boys from Barca's youth) taking a day off in the pool.
- Chinese artist Wang Huaping has combined his love for football with his talent in carving actual eggs to produce eggs bearing the faces of several top footballers, including Barca's Lionel Messi and David Villa - all I can say is wow.